James Hardie Fiber Cement
Siding Performance and Durability
- Superior Durability
- Continually raising the bar for the rest of the industry
- Unbeatable strength
- Engineered to stand up beautifully, whatever the elements
James Hardie products are tested to withstand worst-case scenarios, such as, hurricanes, UV rays, snowstorms, and more.
But siding breaks down with just the change of seasons. Vinyl may crack in the cold and wood products expand and contract with changes in moisture and humidity. Only James Hardie products are Engineered for Climate®
James Hardie has created the HardieZone® system, to ensure that you get the right product for your region.
HZ5® products are made to resist wet, freezing conditions. HZ10® products protect homes from heat, humidity, blistering sun and more.
Colorado has extreme seasonal temperature variations and year-round precipitation.
James Hardie’s HZ5 products are formulated with the highest quality raw materials and proprietary additives to reduce moisture intrusion. This helps prevent your siding from growing mold, shrinking, swelling and cracking.
The Most Beautiful, Durable Products on the Market
- Moisture and Rot Resistant
- Durable over time. With the James Hardie’s added benefit of ColorPlus® Technology—a baked-on color option that resists fading—your siding will look great without excessive maintenance.
- James Hardie siding will not ignite when exposed to a direct flame, nor will it contribute fuel to a fire.
- Insusceptible to pests. Unlike some types of siding, James Hardie fiber cement siding offers little appeal to critters and won’t be eaten by termites.
- James Hardie fiber cement siding resists the impact of hail and windblown debris and is designed to perform in extreme heat and cold.
James Hardie Exterior Products
Choosing a Siding Product
Questions to Consider:
- What level of protection does my home need?
- What design aesthetic do I want for my home?
- How much is my siding budget?
- How long do I need my siding to last?
- How much maintenance do I want to do?
Durability and long lasting
Easy to clean and maintain
No overlapping seams
Ability to customize
Lower repair costs
Resistant to heat and terminates
Tell Us About Your Project!
We’re ready to listen to your project needs and give you the results you seek.