Built strong to last a lifetime
Steel doesn’t absorb water like other siding materials, which can crumble, rot and delaminate. Plus, it’s an eco-friendly choice. Ply Gem’s high-grade Steel Siding is 100% recyclable and includes up to 50% recycled materials. Plus the product warranty is second to none, with a 50 year hail warranty and a 35 year warranty against chalking or fading.
- Exceptionally Strong – Durable and extra thick to resist dents from everyday life, and it’s so strong it’s approved for 6-story buildings
- High Wind Speed – Withstands up to 235 mph winds
- Hot or Cold – Withstands extreme temperature changes
- Seamless Option Available – Custom fitted to your home for a sleek, consistent look and tough, continuous barrier
- Exceptional Curb Appeal – Beautifully detailed texture with the look of freshly painted wood and a deep shadow line to make your home stand out
- Low Maintenance – Doesn’t require painting so you can spend more time enjoying your home, not maintaining it
- Sustainable Formula – Sustainable and recyclable for a better, eco-friendly choice
- Hold-Tight Installation and Superior Tensile Strength –For easier installation and secure fastening
- 5-Layer Armored Defense – Proprietary, multi-layered, low-gloss finish protects against rust and insects while repelling moisture and mildew for superior weatherability and color retention
- Limited Lifetime Prorated Warranty – Premium guarantee of lasting quality and peace of mind with 50-year hail and 35-year chalk and fade coverage.
Choosing a Siding Product
Questions to Consider:
- What level of protection does my home need?
- What design aesthetic do I want for my home?
- How much is my siding budget?
- How long do I need my siding to last?
- How much maintenance do I want to do?
Durability and long lasting
Easy to clean and maintain
No overlapping seams
Ability to customize
Lower repair costs
Resistant to heat and terminates
Tell Us About Your Project!
We’re ready to listen to your project needs and give you the results you seek.