We only use the highest quality paints to ensure you get the longest life out of your paint. The Colorado sun can be exhausting for exterior paint, with our top notch painters and Sherwin Williams or Benjamin Moore paint, your home will look amazing and withstand all of the Colorado Elements.
When completing your exterior painting project, proper preparation is crucial for achieving a long lasting exterior paint job.
- A thorough power wash cleaning to remove exterior dirt and mildew is the first step in preparing the exterior of the home surfaces.
- All loose paint and defective caulking should then be removed from the home.
- Any rotted boards should be replaced, and all new and bare wood primed.
- Gaps between adjoining wood and trim, or wood and masonry, should be caulked with a powerful sealant to truly make the exterior painting process run smoothly for your home.
- Hardware and light fixtures, which are not to be painted, should be removed or properly protected, and all plants should be moved or covered to prevent any damage.
- 2 coats of paint are sprayed on the body of the home, and all trim is hand painted.
Tell Us About Your Project!
We’re ready to listen to your project needs and give you the results you seek.